Thursday, January 5, 2012

Springlawn Albino Farm- Springfield Missouri

This place is one of the few I never want to go to. When I was little my uncle would tell me stories about this place. Late at night when he was about 8 he would go around the area and see ghosts. His father (the man's name is Uncle Joe to everyone who knows him, I will talk more about him later.) would explain to him that they were albinos and there was a farm there where them and people of their kind could live. When he was near his death, he went there with his friend to see what happened to it, and this man is not superstitious, but he saw the ghost of the caretaker that is said to haunt the grounds. I am currently trying to get the pictures he took from his son, who does not want to show me. Again, all credit for the pictures go to undergroundozarks.com on their investigation.




























Again, now a days people who practice the dark arts (one of my friends used to go there to drink and do other things) habit the area. So if you see a dark clothed figure, chances are it might be a GOTH or something messing around there. But if it does not respond and walks through the wall, you know you have seen the ghost of the caretaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment