Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Acid Tunnel- Not Haunted Just Freaking Awesome (pictures only)

The acid tunnel is a storm water conduit in Springfield. The place is not haunted, and unfortunately I have not been there yet. These pictures come from undergroundozarks.com, and all credit goes to them.


















Some of my friends say that this place is haunted, but myself I just believe that its the art on the walls and the sounds of the homeless most likely. I plan to go here one day, and see for myself.

3 comments:

  1. I am doing a research paper over the acid tunnels and I came across you blog. I would love to ask you a few questions that would help me out with my paper. you can email me back at 17kimberlypapen@nixastudents.net. or Kimbelyannpapen@icloud.com.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is haunted just walked through their with a Ghost detector and was picking up some awful noises and voices! Also felt the presence of evil! Actually heard the audible sounds of a woman screaming! This tunnel has several satanic symbols and drawing on the walls it's seriously creepy! Felt a sharp stabbing pain in my side as if someone stabbed me! Was their till I got out of the tunnel! If you don't believe it's haunted you have not spent enough time in their or your a skeptical about the paranormal! There is a Demonic presence in there! Not for the faint of heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely would be a great place for Ghost Adventures crew to investigate!

    ReplyDelete